Saturday, January 29, 2011

Straight Up Review


Loreal Bare Naturale Powdered Mineral Foundation
I picked this up from CVS because I don't feel like driving to the mall for some Bare Minerals. Also, I hate Bare Minerals on the basis of annoying ads. It doesn't cover great enough to justify the price, and the colors just outright don't suit me. But, on account of my horrendous skin, I figured some minerals were worth a shot.
It's about 10 bucks and you get a decent amount. Covered much better than I anticipated. The lightest color was almost a little too light, certainly lighter than the color of my face, but it matched the color of my neck pretty well. As far as I can tell, it's worth buying again.

Loreal Bare Naturale Powdered Mineral Concealer
Worked way better than I expected. They don't give you enough for what you're paying, but the shit does its job.
Maybe buying again, unless something else tempts me.

No comments: