Manic Panic Hot Hot Pink
More purple toned than anticipated, it took pretty well on my natural level 6/5 highlighted hair. It grabbed the bleached portions better, but it did pick up all of it. My hair felt soft and lovely after this, but it runs like a bitch. Seriously. You're getting stains in your shower. It fades fairly quickly, but will not remove itself completely without the aid of something harsh and salty. But that's how we like it, right girls?
Shit looks serious. It may be, but I left it on for quite some time and it worked, just didn't whiten the bleached portions of my hair by any means. It manged to give it a nice reflective and refined shimmer without making it ashy. However, as beautiful as the initial color was, it fades. This stuff was out of my hair, leaving it an awkward reddish shade once more. Though strawberry blonde was fun, it pulled a bit of a brassy tone once it was all out. I'd buy again if it lasted longer.
Cla
I wanted something to keep my base color from looking too brassy. Bleach usually works wonderfully on my hair, leaving it a delicate light blonde, but I didn't bleach out the pink. Instead I used a hi-lift color, and that, I learned, will leave me fairly brassy. So, I thought this would give me a more "neutral" tone. It did. It also brought it down at least a level. Don't get me wrong, the color was beautiful. It looked like natural hair, matching my complexion perfectly. But...natural ain't what I aim for. So, nah, not buying it again.
No comments:
Post a Comment